TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Minibugs Boutique’ or ‘Minibugs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 77 St John's Road, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6UUL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· Full payment must be received before any orders can be dipatched. Receipt of payment, & our subsequent acceptance will be confirmed by email to the address you must provide us with. This represents a legally binding contract between us.
Accuracy of Contents:
· We take extra care to ensure that the details, such as price & stock levels, on this website are correct & up to date. Should an error be found then we will contact you via email immediately. No goods will be dispatched until you have confirmed whether you wish to continue with the order. You will be offered the choice to cancel the order (monies will be refunded at the earliest possible opportunity) or continue with the alternative order offered. If a confirmation / cancellation email is not received from you within 14 days, your order will automatically be cancelled.
· Sizing information is as specified by our individual suppliers. We aim to hav this information available to you on the site by Sept 2012. Please contact us directly should you have any queries regarding sizing.
· High resolution images are used to ensure that the colour of products shown on screen are as accurate as possible. Please be aware that different monitors can show varying colours.
· All prices include VAT where applicable.
· Please make sure to check your order prior to confirming. We aim to dispatch good the following working day, & so we cannot guarantee that amendments can be honoured. Should you make an error on you order then please call 07828978306 (Monday – Saturday) or email email@example.com
· Standard UK delivery is 2nd class & free. European Delivery is £12.00. Delivery to the rest of the world is £16.
· We aim to process orders placed before 11am Mon – Sat on the same day, for dispatch either that day or the next working day (excluding public holidays).
· Please ensure that you address details are correct, & you have provided us with the correct contact details.
· You may be asked to sign for your order. Please do not do so if the package appears to be damaged or faulty. Please refuse the delivery & contact us immediately. Failure to do so may affect any subsequent warranty claims
· You may cancel your contract with us within 7 days of receipt of your goods under the Distance Selling Regulations. No reason needs to be given, nor will you have to pay a penalty
· If your goods have not been dispatched we will refund monies paid at the earliest opportunity
· If you have received your goods & wish to cancel the contract, goods must be returned, with tags & original packaging & at your own cost & risk (we advise obtaining proof of postage) to 77 St John's Road, Buxton, SK17 6UU .
· If your goods have been dispatched but not yet received then we ask that the goods must not be unpacked. Please return in complete unopened original packaging to 77 St John's Road, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6UU
· Unwanted goods must be returned at your own cost & risk
· Faulty goods can be returned at our cost. Please contact Claire or Rachel directly on 07828978306 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the problem & arrange a collection. Faulty items must be returned within 28 days. For purchases over the Christmas period (November & December) the returns window is extended until the end of the following January.
Cute baby clothes and cool kids clothes in store & online.